Hi everyone! Samantha here! Today I am bringing you something a little different. I made a funky, grunge inspired card. My card was inspired by this super cool Kitty Cat Marci stamp from La-La Land Crafts. I thought this stamp would be great for a teenie bopper card, so that was my inspiration for this card.
So your tip for today is to explore styles and color schemes that are a little different. Think a little outside your comfort zone. This was a little outside my comfort zone because I usually do girly, cutesy cards. :)
Here is a close-up of my Copic coloring:
I used the following Copic colors to create this image:
- For the flower: R01, R02, Y19, YG45
- For the clothing: V12, V15, V17, C6, C9, C10, YG03, YG05, YG07
- For the skin: E00, E21, E02
- For the hair: E25, E27, E29
- I also used the C6 for the shadow.
That's all for today! Don't forget about our challenge this week! Make sure to play along for a chance to win a great prize.