Hi everyone! Samantha here, bringing you our next iCopic Weekend Challenge.
The Challenge: Blues
Use those blue Copics, from the B family on your project.
Blues are pretty easy to blend, but some of the darker blues can be a little tricky. If you have any trouble blending, take it slow and try to blend a little at a time.
This week's prize is a special $15 gift voucher!
Here is Michelle's gorgeous inspiration project:
Juliet in the Field of Nasturtiums
Here is my inspiration project:
- The adorable image is from Whiff of Joy, called Charlotte w/Reindeer.
- The snowmounds and sentiment are from the SP and Company Falling Snow stamp set.
- I sprayed the background using the New Sprout Fireworks Spray.
- I colored in the image using the following Copics:
- Hooves: E49
- Fur: E44, E47
- Bells: Y35, Y38
- Neck Thing on Reindeer: B04, B05, B06
- Girl's hair: Y32, Y35
- Antlers & Inside ears: E42, E43
- Clothing: B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02, B04
- Skin: E00, E21, E02
- Girl's Eyes: B02