Hi everyone!! Samantha here!
My project for today features a stamp that isn't traditionally a Christmas stamp, but I used it as one :)
Here's the finished project:
- The main image is from Wild Rose Studio called Ballerina Mia.
- I colored in the ballerina image with the following Copics from iCopic.com:
- Skin: E000, E00, E01
- Hair: Y11, Y15, Y18
- Outfit: V20, V25
- For the shadow under her feet: W1, W3
- I sprayed the patterned paper with Frost Sheer Shimmer Spritz.
- I added some adhesive rhinestones that I colored with my Copics!! I used BV08 to color the rhinestones.