Hello everyone! Samantha here!
We're getting down to the wire now, so I thought I would share another last minute project. This card took me about 15-20 minutes to put together, including the coloring. I just did some very basic/simple shading.
Here is my card:
- This adorable girl is from The Greeting Farm, and she is called Holiday Anya.
- I colored her in with the following Copics:
- For the hair: E15, E18, E49, E59
- For the skin: E00, E21, E02
- For the leaves and dress: G02, G05, G07, G17
- For the reds: R29
- The sentiment is from the SP and Company Christmas Emma Stamp Set. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
- I added some little swirly doos around the sides of the woodgrain paper using my White Gel Pen.
Here's a closer look at my Copic coloring:
If you are like most of us, you are still working on those last minute holiday projects. Be sure to enter our iCopic Challenge this week because it is just right for you! :)