Hi everyone! Samantha here!! Today, I have a Gorjuss Christmas Card to share with you:
- The main image is from Gorjuss and it is called Winter Friend. This is one of my favorite Gorjuss stamps EVER and I can tell I am going to be using this one a lot this season. I had my heart set on getting this stamp as soon as I saw it. It is ADORABLE!!!!
- I colored in the image using the following Copics:
- For the polar bear's fur: E40 and E41
- For the girl's skin: E000, E00, and E01 (for her cheeks)
- For the girl's hair: E35, E37, E79, and E29
- For the clothing & the bow on polar bear: YG11, YG13, YG15, and YG17
- TIP: For the polar bear's fur, I left some long feathering lines to create some visual texture on his body. He's a big furry bear, so he doesn't need to look smooth!
- I popped up the image using some 3D Glue Dots to give it some dimension.
- The snow mounds and sentiment are both stamps from the SP and Company Falling Snow Stamp Set. This is one of my favorite sets because of these snow mounds. They are just perfect for any winter card.
And here is a close-up shot at the Gorjuss girl:
I hope you enjoyed my project for today. I really had fun with this one. Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget about this week's iCopic challenge.