Hi everyone!! Don't forget that the new Tuesday Tips and Tricks segment was posted earlier today. I am so excited to give you guys the iCopic Design Team Call!!! Now is your chance to try out for a spot on our design team!
Call ends: December 25th at 11:59PM EST
- We want designers that LOVE to to color with Copics and would love to use iCopic supplies on their projects.
- We want designers who are willing to promote our company whenever and where ever possible. We want designers that keep their blogs updated regularly and share their passion of Copic coloring on their blog.
- No previous design team experience or publications are necessary. We encourage anyone with a passion for Copics to apply.
- Crafters of all styles and skill levels will be considered.
- American designers only at this time please.
Team members will be responsible for:
- Design team members are responsible to make one project per week including tutorials and tips using Copics. This project and tutorial will be posted to your blog and the iCopic blog on a schedule to be determined once the team is selected.
- The design team will be required to participate in any blog hops or special events as they occur during the term.
- The term will be for 6 months with the possibility of continuing after that. January 1st -July 1st.
- Designers will be sent products to work with on a monthly basis.
- Each member will receive a very generous discount on any purchases made at iCopic.com .
HOW TO APPLY:
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject iCOPIC DESIGN TEAM CALL. Include the following info:
- Include THREE of your best projects showcasing your passion for Copics (either attach your projects to the email or provide a URL to your photo). Copic coloring IS required, so your projects should show some of your best coloring examples.
- Include your name, location, blog address, online forums or galleries you frequent
- Answer the following questions:
- What is your favorite thing about Copics?
- How many Copics do you own and how long have you been coloring with Copics?
- What other DT's are you currently a part of? (DT experience is not required)
- Have you submitted any of your projects for publication? Have you been published? (Publications are not required)
- Why do you think you would be a great fit for the iCopic team?
- Tell me a little about yourself, your family/job/pets, etc, crafting style/preferences, etc. I want to get to know a little bit about you!
- If not selected as a design team member, would you be interested in being a guest designer for iCopic.com?