Hey everyone!! Samantha here and I am here to announce iCopic.com's DESIGN TEAM CALL!! The current team's term has come to an end and we need to find some other great designers that will help fill their shoes. Our current team has been absolutely AMAZING and the ladies leaving us will be missed for sure.
Copic lovers, we want YOU to try out for our first ever design team! I look forward to seeing your best work! Full details are below:
Term Length: May 1st- December 31st (8 months)
iCopic is looking for a team of talented stampers and Copic enthusiasts. We are looking for energetic and unique designers that can offer tips and tutorials using Copic markers. We would love to have designers with a various styles and skill levels.
Design Team Benefits:
- Team members will receive plenty of products from the iCopic store to work with each month.
- Team members will receive additional SP and Company stamp sets on a monthly basis from the SP and Company owner.
- Team members will enjoy a lovely discount in the iCopic store.
- Your name and link to your blog will be showcased on the iCopic blog and on the rest of the designer's blogs.
- You must have a blog that you post to regularly with a minimum of one posting per week showcasing iCopic products and linking back to the store. Of course, more postings are better!
- You must create a project weekly specifically showcasing iCopic projects and post this directly to the iCopic DT blog on your assigned day of the week.
- You must participate in any blog hops, contests, or other online events that are scheduled during your term as a design team member.
- You must list iCopic.com, the iCopic blog, and the rest of your fellow design team members in your blog sidebar.
- Weekly assigned projects must be posted to another online gallery such as Splitcoast Stampers, scrapbook.com, etc.
- On a rotating basis, you may be asked to design a project for our weekly challenge, with the challenge given to you in advance.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: iCopic DT Call
- Your name and location
- Blog Address
- Links to your online galleries (if any)
- A list of your current design team positions (if any)
- A list of your past design team positions (if any)
- Clear photos of what you consider to be 2 of your BEST projects using Copics (direct links to blog posts is ok for this)
- One project made specially for this DT call, using the color PINK (you can use as many other colors as you want to), link that project below into Mr. Linky.
- A brief bio and why you think you would make a great DT member here at iCopic.
NOTE: Incomplete applications will NOT be considered so please make sure you have included everything necessary!
If you have any questions about this call, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions! I look forward to seeing what everyone makes!!
Direct Link to your one PINK project (made specifically for this call) below:
|1. Jenn (Jaxbeanstalks)|
2. Jeanette (Tettiz)
4. Regina Mangum
6. Jessica Griffin
8. Janet B
11. debbie Ebat
12. Cindy V
13. ashlee bellinger
17. Kate Cordero
18. Brenda B
19. Christine Pennington
|20. Cathia Leblanc|
24. Kristen C
26. Frances R
27. Cassie K
29. S I L L I
32. Lucy Folch
33. Cassie T
36. Shanna Shands
|39. Anne Temple|
41. Hannah Clark
42. Jacilynn Dashwood
43. Sue G
44. Lisa Allen
46. Lisa Rasmussen
50. Melissa Craig
56. Kelli B.
57. Cindy Coutts