Samantha here, filling in for Alyssa today! And I have a nice colorful card for you featuring a brand new stamp set from SP and Company. This stamp set is called Lucky Day.
The rainbow was colored in with the following Copic colors:
- Purple Layer: BV02, BV04, and BV13
- Blue Layer: B00, B02, and B05
- Green Layer: YG11, YG06, and G14
- Yellow Layer: Y02, Y06, and Y08
- Orange Layer: YR00, YR07, and YR16
- Red Layer: R00, R29, R59
And as you can see, the red part ran a little bit because I colored it too quickly after the yellow layer and my yellow layer wasn't all the way dried yet! When coloring with Copics, you do have to be a little patient and let touching areas dry before coloring them.